1. The prize structure is as follows (all amounts are in US Dollars):
Grand Prize: Two round trip tickets to Israel with a 5 day Five-Star hotel stay or Two round trip tickets to anywhere in Europe. Your Choice. (Sponsored Anonymously by Friends of TORCH)
Second Prize: Two round trip tickets to New York City with a 3 day Five-Star hotel stay. (Sponsored Anonymously by a Friend of TORCH)
Third Prize: $700 Gift Certificate to Zadok's Jewelers (Sponsored by Dror & Helene Zadok)
2. No more than 1,000 tickets will be sold. The Raffle will be closed on [Purim 5770 (February 28, 2010)] - EXTENDED to MARCH 21, 2010, or when 1,000 tickets are sold, whichever occurs first. Any online ticket forms and money turned in after the closure of the Raffle or received after the 1,000 tickets are sold, will be returned to the buyer. All ticket forms will be recorded in the order in which they are received.
3. Based upon 1,000 tickets being sold, each ticket has an approximately 1-in-100 chance of winning one of the 3 prizes in the Raffle.
4. The winners of the raffle drawing will be notified via phone, email and/or postal mail. All prizes must be claimed within one (1) month of notification or prize may be forfeited.
5. The purchase price of one raffle ticket is $100; the purchase price for 2 tickets is $180; the purchase price for 5 tickets is $360; the purchase of 15 tickets is $1,000. Payments may be made via credit card by calling 713-721-6400 x105 or on our secure website www.torchweb.org/raffle . Checks should be made payable to "TORCH". Checks must be attached to a completed entry form and mailed to TORCH Administrative Offices, 10101 Fondren Road, Suite 515, Houston, TX 77096. Money Orders will not be accepted. All amounts are in US Dollars.
6. Mailed entries must be in the possession of TORCH Administrative Offices, 10101 Fondren Road, Suite 515, Houston, TX 77096 by 5:00 PM EST on [Purim 5770 (February 28, 2010)] - EXTENDED to MARCH 21, 2010 or before all the tickets are sold whichever occurs first, to be eligible for the raffle.
7. After receipt and approval of a credit card payment or a completed entry form with a check payment, a confirmation email will be sent. If an entrant's check or credit card is dishonored by the bank, the entry certificate will be declared invalid unless and until full payment is made prior to the drawing. Any dishonored checks will be considered an invalid entry, and TORCH will attempt to notify the entrant by phone or email.
8. According to United States Internal Revenue Service, the price of the raffle ticket purchase is not tax-deductible.
9. Winners will be determined by random drawings. The drawing will take place within 96 hours of the close of the raffle. Winners will be posted on the TORCH homepage and at www.torchweb.org/raffle/raffle_winners.php for a minimum of 30 days after the end of the raffle.
10. All participants must be 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law.
11. By entering this raffle, participant (and participant's parent/legal guardian) waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of pocket costs incurred to enter.
12. Prizes will be paid in a manner suitable to TORCH within 30 days of receiving a completed release form.
13. Winners will assume and be responsible for all licensing, registration, and all other fees, and local, state and federal taxes, including without limitation all applicable sales, use, luxury, income and special taxes. All winners of $500 or more will be issued a US 1099 form for the amount of the winnings
14. If all 1,000 tickets are not sold by [Purim 5770 (February 28, 2010)] - EXTENDED to MARCH 21, 2010, TORCH reserves the right to either:
a. Extend the deadline to purchase tickets to allow additional tickets to be sold.
b. Have the drawing for the 2nd & 3rd prizes.
15. All prizes that include airline tickets may be subject to off-peak and other availability restrictions.
16. TORCH at its option, may, at any time, cancel the Raffle and return the purchase price of the tickets minus $5 handling fee per ticket to each participant.
17. TORCH reserves the right to extend this raffle to attempt to sell the total of 1,000 tickets. Any extensions will be announced on our website www.torchweb.org/raffle/ .
18. All current employees and immediate family of TORCH are ineligible to participate.
19. The decision of TORCH shall be final on all matters concerning the Raffle.